Wednesday, September 4, 2013

It's Over

Opera has finally left Provo. So I guess that's over. Although it doesn't feel over for some reason. But really it's over.

You always hear stories about meeting "the one", where everything clicks. Where your 5 hour conversations feel like 5 minutes. Where the mundane becomes interesting. Where you are totally honest with each other and share all your secrets (except maybe the ones about secret blogs). Well what they fail to tell you is that after you meet that person, they ditch you to go on a freaking mission......

I'M SO DEPRESSED!!!!!! I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't tie my shoes, I can't even spell Missippippi!


Okay, so maybe I'm not depressed and maybe I can tie my shoes laces (Sike! Velcro!). Oh summer flings, what can you do? I'm actually pretty good at getting over girls and moving on. You always need to have a plan b (Yoga girl). Nothing helps you forget a girl like crushing on new girls!

Here's to a new ward and a new semester.




No comments: