Sunday, September 29, 2013

That One Super Hot Girl In The Ward

Every ward has that super hot girl (okay honestly some wards don't even have one and some may have a few). She probably wears slightly to extremely immodest clothing just to remind anyone that might not have noticed that she has a rocking bod. Most likely she is a little on the worldly side and a lot on the stupid side. (Note: I think girls are just as smart as boys, but, that being said, a lot of beautiful girls are mental duds. I believe that girls, more so than boys, are praised for their looks and can coast through life on them. Super hot girls just have so much less of an incentive to be smart. No need to get straight A's to get positive attention everyday. I've even had one tell me that she wishes now that her dad had pushed her to do well in school like he pushed her brothers, but he just didn't. Anyways, I'm not saying that intelligence and attractiveness are mutually exclusive in girls, I'm just saying that the cuter the girl, the more likely she is to be a few fries short of a Happy Meal)

Anyways, back to the super hot girl in the ward. All the other girls in the ward straight-up hate her. Oh how they hate her. Probably because half the boys in the ward are drooling all over her. But no self-respecting girl would openly admit that. Instead they will attack her immodesty or unrighteousness or ditzy personality or whatever else.

You know who else all these girls hate? The troop of boys constantly doting on her. So that is the risk that I have to balance. Of course I want get to know her just in case she is not just another dumb blonde, but at the same time, I know if I start flirting with her all the other girls will be like:
  




And then I'll have to be like:
 
Mitt Romney’s Eldest Son, Tagg, Says He Wanted To Punch Obama During The Debate


and after a few minutes of that, I'll have to give them one of these:


and then things will just start to get really awkward.

So yeah, I'm not sure if I want that to happen.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

We really do hate the guys who throw themselves at that one girl.

Unknown said...

Your blog is awesome. Keep up the good work.